Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday May 15, 2010


Hi,

Well today I had another great adventure. I started off my day by going to watch my friends from St. Patrick School run in a track meet. The Celtics from St. Pats won the meet and now the JV girls are 9-0, the JV boys are 8-0-1 and the varsity teams are both 8-1 this season.

Here are a few photos from the track meet:



From there we went to Armed Forces Day in Harrisburg. WOW!! There was so much to see and learn about our military. I saw helicopters, tanks, soldiers, veterans and so much more. We should all be very proud of these brave men and women who serve our country.

Here I am with my cousin Patriot Pete checking out one of the armored vehicles.





Getting a tour of a "Stryker" vehicle. Did you know that this thing weighs 39,569lbs!!

My friend Jacob and I sitting in the cockpit of a Blackhawk helicopter.


Until tomorrow...

No comments: