Monday, December 3, 2007

Farewell Jacksonwald


I had a great time visiting Jacksonwald Elementary. I made so many friends and learned so much! I never knew that sound could travel through solids. I learned how to measure elapsed time and use a schedule. I also learned a lot about writing for an audience and how to make a movie. The field trips were great: Daniel Boone's homestead, the Pagoda, Tom Sturgis pretzels, a farm, and the Reading Railroad! It's been a blast at Jacksonwald, and I'll miss all of my new friends. However, it's time to move on to new adventures. Farewell, Jacksonwald! Hello, Clarion!

2 comments:

Scott Schaeffer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Schaeffer said...

It has been great to follow the adventures of Morpheus during the past week. It looks like he has learned a lot from the students at Jacksonwald.