Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Election Day in Pennsylvania


Morpheus visited with Leolina's family last night.  Here is her summary of their adventures together:


Today is the Primary Election day in Pennsylvania.  Morpheus and I went to vote with my parents.  We could only watch because you must be 18 years or older and registered to vote.

Next we went to Stokesay Castle.  Morpheus and I were treated as VIP's as we toured the castle.  It was built in 1931 by George Hiester.  He visited England where he saw the original Stokesay Castle was built.  He later sold it to a group of people who turned it into a restaurant.

We stopped by Albright College where Morpheus took a quick swim.

Afterward, we grabbed a snack at Sweet Streets.  Morpheus really enjoyed his chocolate cookie.  That "swim" made him hungry.

Morpheus really wanted to watch a Reading Phillies game, but it was too cold!  Instead, he met an R-Phils Ambassador who told us the stadium is the oldest in baseball's Eastern League.

All this traveling made us hungry.  My family and I took Morpheus to the famous Jimmy Kramer's Peanut Bar restaurant.  It was opened in 1924 and is known for its peanuts.  I like to eat here because you can throw all the shells of the peanuts that you eat on the floor.

That's what Morpheus learned.  I enjoyed having Morpheus over.

No comments: