Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Minutes with Morpheus

Today I had another great day. For morning work, we did a tricky daily edit. I had a lot of fun in math learning how to do division with decimals! Then we went over daily edit. Whew! I'm glad we talked about that one! We also played a wordly wise game where we drew clues on the board that would help others guess the word. Some people even chose to act out the words! In reading, we read a very funny chapter in the book called The Watsons go to Birmingham. Byron got his lips frozen to the car mirror when he tried to kiss himself! The class and I got a good laugh out of that one! Also, in science, we were exploring the mircroscope with the fun little things that we brought from home. During pack-up I said goodbye to everyone as they left!

Sincerly,
Morpheus Fortuna

No comments: