Saturday, October 6, 2007

Moving on, singing song

I've had a great time visiting East Forest! During my last days there I helped the students to post their first podcast which was really fun. If you want to subscribe, you can use this feed: feeds.feedburner.com/MusicMontage. If you listen closely to the first episode you will hear me singing along. Now I know all the continents and I can find them on the map too.

Before I left, I stopped in the lobby to say good bye to my friend, the East Forest Bear. The East Forest Bear is a black bear. These bears are very common in Pennsylvania and their population is increasing.

Now I'm on my way to Damascus School. I'm really looking forward to meeting Mrs. Sheldon and her class! I'll keep you updated!

Goodbye East Forest!
Hello Damascus!

No comments: