Sunday, October 28, 2007

Moments with Morpheus

Friday was one of my last days at South, and it was a great one. During morning work, we worked on our last daily edit of the group. During math, we had a fun time practicing with map scales, and then we had a chance to finish our game from the day before. After math, we reviewed our daily edit together and talked more about persuasive letters. Science was really fun again! We looked at blepharisma under our microscopes today. They're little, pink, pear-shaped creatures that glide across your field of view! How cool! We finished our day by reading another good chapter in our book, The Watsons Go To Birmingham. On Monday afternoon I will have to say goodbye to my South friends, and I will be on my way to Warren Area Elementary Center in Warren, PA to meet new friends.

I almost forgot....check out my latest podcast on Fifth Grade Fever! I had a great time talking with Jean! Keep following me on my wiki too:)!

1 comment:

Sue said...

My daughter goes to WAEC, she's in fourth grade. I hope you enjoy your stay in Beautiful Warren! I suggest you take some time to walk about and get some of the 'small town' feel while you are here, it will be worth your while!