Monday, December 8, 2008

Wow! I Found Me!



Today I went to the computer lab. It was so much fun. I got to get my own password and I also got to play lots of games. I got tired and so I rested a little while. After a few minutes I felt better and then something wonderful happened…The computer went to my own page!




The only things I pressed were favorites and M.F.P! I was so excited. I clicked on a square that said Morpheus’s’ book and I saw all the things I did at other schools. I got to print out a blank piece of paper. Then I drew a picture of the East Vincent Elementary School. I colored the school reddish brownish. I colored the door silver. Then I colored the things on the roof silver too. I colored the roof gray. Then I got tired so I slept a little while. I had the most wonderful dream ever!

No comments: