Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday at Bower Hill

I spent my day in Mrs.Wardzinki's class and I had a ball. I watched the class write letters to their 4th grade Bee Mail buddies, and we had a morning meeting. I also helped a kid turn on the computers and I learned to write spelling words in cursive. I also learned the measurements of capacity and we had reading centers. I also read a wonderful book called Volcano Disaster. We read chapter 3 today where Warren broke the Instant Commuter just as he was about to test it. I can't wait to read more in this book tomorrow!

In the afternoon I went to music class and I learned how to play Orff instruments. I had a lot of fun!!! Next we went to lunch and I had some Doritos [not really]. Then we went to recess where I went on the slide. It was so much fun! Then I watched a movie about volcanos with the class. I learned about the Mt. St Helens eruption in 1980. It caused a lot of damage, and some people got hurt. I enjoyed the movie! Finally, I packed up got ready to go home. I had so much fun today!!!

No comments: